Monday, July 23, 2012

100 lb. quest

I lost 2 pounds this week which is better than my usual 1 pound I've had for weeks.  I won't be posting next Monday since I won't have access to a computer.
 I will be wearing a swimsuit.  Last summer I was 6 sizes larger.  I'm pretty excited although never really happy about wearing a bathing suit in public. 
I have lots of fun family things happening in the very near future.  Lauren's baby shower, our family vacation, school starting, Nicole's college graduation. I hope I don't gain too much weight with all the fun.  I'll try to make good food choices but I'll be off my regular routine.  I've decided I'm not gonna worry too much about it....it's more important to enjoy my family than stress about food.  (That can take the fun out of anything!)  Here is a fun website.  You put in your stats and it pulls up pictures of other people your size so you can see how your weight looks on other people.

1 comment:

Saimi said...

OK so I checked out that website, your right, it is fun!!

Keep up the good work Lisa, I'm so proud of you and your accomplishments!