1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
Never, Ever, give up Hope! George Clooney Age 10
2. What is your favorite Olympic event?
Swimming, Gymnastics, Track, Volleyball....All of it! I love watching the Olympics!
3. Do your kids do chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?
Yes, they do chores. No, they don't get paid. We have done chores every which way possible. Right now the kids have to keep their bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned regularly. On Saturday mornings we do chores. I write down a list of 3 to 4 things on a sheet of paper I want them to do with their name on top. They see it when they get up and start in after breakfast to complete them before anything else happens. After finishing one they cross it off the list. I try to make them a big breakfast (eggs, pancakes, french toast etc..) It always gets them in a good mood and ready to work. They do their laundry too but I'm not as consistent with that yet.
4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
I do complain about the food if they get it completely wrong, little mistakes no. Bad service I don't leave a tip.
5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)
a professionally landscaped backyard.