Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Question Friday 9/21/12


1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction?
I can't spell. There I said it.  My children and husband are excellent spellers but not me.  I'm constantly misspelling words.  You can always tell if I've written a post quickly and haven't spellchecked yet.  Sorry for those of you who have no patience for misspelled words  (my family included)

2. What's your favorite thing about fall?
cooler temperatures, making food with pumpkins and apples, college football season (not because I love to watch but because my husband loves to watch and then feels guilty about how much time it takes so he makes sure to work on my "honey do list" to make up for it.  It's the time of year to get stuff done around the house.  So yeah, I love college football season!)

3. What's your favorite dish to take to a potluck?
lately people have been requesting my Pasta Chicken Salad

4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping?
sometimes earlier but usually in November

5. Did you move homes a lot growing up?
Not at all. I lived in the same house until I left for college.  

1 comment:

retired not tired said...

Your potluck dish sounds yummy. I have been getting hungry while reading all of the blogs.