Monday, September 17, 2012

130 lb. quest

I lost 11lbs at this weeks weigh in. 11.2 to be exact.  Holy Moly I can't believe it!  It was a detox week though this time it was harder than times before.  I'm not sure why.  This time it really was a struggle to stick with it.  Knowing that it worked makes all the struggle feel wonderful. I think this is the most I've ever lost in a week.  Eating raw and cleaning out the pipes is a great feeling.  I get the detox program (fiber, cleanse, detox, appetite suppressant) at the clinic I go to.  I've learned that they only offer it  in Arizona.  I'm not sure why that is.  A friend of mine was looking on the Internet trying to find it cheaper.  She purchased it and said it seemed to be the same stuff except it didn't have the appetite suppressant, but said you could buy it separately.  Some of you have asked me about detox.  If you are interested here is the link. The only way you will find out exactly what I use and do is if you come into the Medifast center but this could  be a good alternative.  I'm not sure if it gives you instructions of what to eat or not.  There is also 2 liquid only days.  I know HARD!

I also had a moment at my appointment.  There's a lady that I sometimes see there who looks very fit.  She's always in workout clothes, sneakers and her hair in a ponytail.  I thought she must be on the maintenance program because she doesn't need to lose weight but then she bought the meal replacements just like I did.  I thought she doesn't need to come to a center to lose weight it should only be for us fat people. Then I thought maybe somebody will think the same about me someday!  WELL today I sat next to another lady and asked how she liked the program.  She said, "Good I'm losing weight"  And then she said to me, "So why are you here, you don't have to lose weight?"  I told her that I'd lost 100 lbs and I still had a poochy stomach that I wanted to get rid of.  Can you believe it?  It happened.  I was that girl to somebody else. 

never too late
This is how I feel.  
I've changed my life.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

YOU ARE THAT GIRL!!! go mom!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! My sister joined Medifast last month because I told her all about you....so now she goes to the clinic in Chandler. She LOVED the cleanse week and is trying to convince me to do another cleanse with her next month. We shall see....I loved what you had to say about it! You are lookin' mighty fine, Lisa!
Teresa