Sunday, September 30, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book- September 2012

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAY BOOK

Outside my window...
a little bit cooler temperatures, lots of bike riding

I am thinking...
about more change.  I hope I'm ready for it.

I am thankful... 
 tender mercies.   If you look for them you will notice them in your life on a daily basis.
 
I am praying...
for my children's health and well being

I am reading...
the Doctrine and Covenants along with a companion study book

I am creating...
furniture placement for the new house. I hope it will work out like it does in my head and on paper.

From the kitchen...
grilled pork chops
 
Around the house...
boxes and more boxes

One of my favorite things..
cooking for my family especially when they are appreciative

A few plans for the next few weeks...
General Conference.   Moving, just a few blocks away but still... moving

No comments: