Monday, October 1, 2012

130 lb. quest

No weigh in today because I didn't have a car to use.  (too many drivers, not enough cars...)  I'm hoping for a nice weight loss next week!
In "to much information news" I went down 4 bra sizes!  I knew it was long overdo for bra shopping I just didn't know what I would fit into.  I was too big for all my old ones but didn't want to buy new ones just yet so I've been wearing sports bras that just don't lift all they should.  Now I know that even smaller bra's are prettier than those big bertha's I've been wearing.  I have officially changed out all my clothes for smaller sizes head to toe.  There is nothing left from my big girl days except for my size 24W jeans.  I figure I should keep them though I'm not sure why.    IT  FEELS  GREAT!

I needed this quote today and on days when I think it's been such a LONG time since I've had a candy bar.... I know all to well that one will lead to a couple and that will lead to a box of chocolates.  That's a road I don't want to go back to.  My hope is that I'll one day be able to control myself with certain foods.

1 comment:

mpal said...

That's a great quote, I understand about the chocolate, it seems once I start I can't stop. And you really have gotten far, you really are an amazing example of keeping your eye on the prize!!! Good luck with next week's weigh in!