Friday, October 12, 2012

Five Question Friday 10/12/12

1. Did you have any homecoming traditions?
Are you talking about High School dances?  My kids ask or answer in a cute/creative way.  Their whole High School does.  Usually there is the football game on Friday night, the day date on Saturday and then the dance that night.  They go in big groups and make the plans together with lots of other couples.  At their High School there are 4 dances a year.  2 girls choice and 2 boy ask.  For me it's been too long for HS.  I can't remember much about homecoming except for the football games

2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money?
not really.  I get a certain amount of cash (agreed upon by both of us) for the week and when it's gone no more spending.  I choose what to spend it on. 

3. If you could be famous for something what would it be?
my testimony and humanitarian work, though it would be nice to get 100 followers on my blog (then it would feel like somebody is out there reading. That and I like to see the number 100!

4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy?
seriously no, temporarily oh yeah

5. How do you eat your steak? Burger? (as in, well done, medium, still moo-ing...)
medium steak (after watching a lot of cooking shows they all say that cooking steaks to medium brings out the flavor better.  Hubs and I tried it and we have to agree), well done burger with lots of fixin's



No comments: