Friday, April 26, 2013

Five Question Friday- 4/26/13


1. Who drives when your family is together, you or your spouse?
Hubby drives! He likes to and I really don't. It's a win-win.

2. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Is it possible to be both? I used to be shy and quiet before college. Being in college and working gave me great confidence. I'm much more confident and extroverted as an adult. I'm actually comfortable speaking in large groups. I talk to pretty much anybody. Is that weird? I like to think it's just being friendly. It is so NOT who I used to be.

3. Are you married to an introvert or extrovert?
Hubby is more introverted than me. He is definitely a homebody.

4. What's your favorite type of social media?
facebook mostly because my friends and family are there. pinterest is fun! I like instagram too.

5. What's your favorite way to "recharge"?
taking a power nap, talking with a friend or my hubby, cleaning (I know weird but I like an organized space, it calms me. Have a mentioned I'm a bit OCD), watching a movie



No comments: