Friday, April 12, 2013

Weight Loss Quest

I lost BIG on detox!  HUGE!  Are you ready for this......and I'm serious no April Fools joking.  I lost 22 lbs. doing 9 days of detox.  Holy Moly!!!!!!   I feel great.  I feel healthy and in control.  I think the hardest thing about me and food is feeling in control around it.  This past week I killed it.  Now to maintain this control.  I love food.  I love recipes.  I love eating.   I have to figure out how to love me more than food.  STILL a work in progress!






 1. Where do you hide things from your kids at?
my bedroom or garage.  But if I really don't want it to be found, at my sister's house.

2. What is your favorite rainy day activity for bored toddlers?
building forts, Disney movies, making up fun centers

3. Are you a punctual person or are you always running a few minutes (or more!) late??
always a few minutes late.  I wish this wasn't the truth but sadly it is.

4. When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path "Mom and Pop" cafes or tried and true national food chains?
Both, it just depends on what we're hungry for and what places have healthy menus, which really most places do. You just have to tweak the food when you order.

5. Does your significant other snore? Do YOU snore?
Hubby only snores when he's sick.  I've been told that I used to snore when I was heavier.  I still doubt it though.  Hehe