Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weight Loss Quest

I'm doing better! I've been doing alot of soul searching. Why am I not happy with myself?  I realize that I should be jumping for joy all the time.  I lost 100 lbs!  If anyone else did that I would be thrilled for them.  I think I feel so bad that I HAD to lose 100 lbs.  It's hurts that I let myself get so out of control. Other people have disappointed me in the past and I disappointed myself by not being strong enough to deal with life.  Well, that was my reality.   I can't change the way I dealt with issues in the past, self medicating with food, but I can change my future.  This quote hit me.  I love it.



I'm gonna JUST MOVE ON.  When you know better, you do better!  If you're reading this and you think it's time to make some changes in your life COME JOIN ME. Helping someone else achieve their goals by learning from my struggles and triumphs would be awesome.  We all deserve to be happy! Happy with ourselves and with the knowledge that we deserve it.  That felt good to write.  Another weigh in on Monday.  Come on, let's do it together!

No comments: