Friday, May 10, 2013

Five Question Friday- 5/10/13


1. What's the one personal hygiene thing you will not do in front of your spouse?
Oh brother,  I'm choosing not to answer this question.

2. What's your favorite thing about a newborn?
that newborn baby smell.  There is nothing like it.
 
3. When is "too young" to have a Facebook account?
It's actually suppose to be 13. I think it's very important for a parent to be on facebook and to have your children "friend" you. Seeing what's going on with them and their friends is a parent's responsibility especially when they're young. For me when they're married I don't worry about them anymore (on facebook) but until then I do.

4. What are your hoping for for Mother's Day?
skype with my married daughters, reflecting on how great it is to be a mother, go to church and hear talks on motherhood.  I'm teaching YW's  on Mother's Day.  The topic is on  Personal Revelation something that I need as a mother to help my family.  Also, my husband asked me to make a Honey Do List for him to do on Saturday!  Love him!  So far there is 6 things on the list.  I'm so excited!

5. What was the best field trip you ever took in school?
In 6th grade we went to Philadelphia and saw Historic sites. Coming from NJ it was a pretty fun trip.

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

Seems as though the baby smell is the winner! And, you and I are in the same boat with Facebook!! Hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!