Monday, May 6, 2013

Weight Loss Quest

Did not have a weigh in today.   Why you ask?  Cinco de Mayo dinner party at our house.  Have I mentioned that I love Mexican food and that I haven't had taco's and enchiladas in a LONG time.  Well, I can't say that anymore......Today I'm feeling fat, and bloated, have heart burn and stomach achy.  My plan is to jump right back on the wagon and try for a loss next week.
Speaking of jumping.  I did the fit test for the Insanity workout. It went okay.  Then on to Day 1 of the program.  Well, it's all jumping moves,  like all.  I've always had bad knees and still do even after losing a bunch of weight.  I just couldn't do it.  Hubby the physical therapist said I had to stop or do big time damage. So instead of Insanity I whipped out some old exercise DVDs and Videos and did those instead.  Hubby still did Insanity.  I'm upstairs in the loft and he's downstairs in the family room.  Yea, that's how we roll.

And you know what?  Even though I'm not yet where I want to be... I'm happy.  I've come a long way and the journey has been awesome.  It's still awesome.  I'm learning so much about myself,  how I deal with stress and how I can better deal with stress. How strong I am and what I still need to work on.  Life is Good!

This is my new year's resolution.

No comments: