Sunday, November 23, 2008

I love a good quote



Here is a great quote that I found... it is so true. Yesterday I told you that I had some favorite quotes around the house, here are a few of them:

** Look for the Good
** The best thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother
** Faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that he will
** No Empty Chairs
** When you are asked to sacrifice, you will gain something better
** Love One Another
** Christ is the center of our home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversation

Here are 3 more that I will be getting this week (thanks Barbara!)

** All because two people fell in love
** As I have loved you, love one another
** Choose you this day whom ye will serve: as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

No comments: