Monday, March 16, 2009

What's in a name?

Sorry about the post without a post. We started our spring break here and what I thought I saved I really published. To much noise to concentrate I suppose...

I put up the kids nicknames by their pics on the sidebar. I never had a nickname growing up and always wanted one for some reason. I was named after Elvis Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie. Apparently I'm the princess of rock and roll! We traveled through Graceland and took a tour on our way from NJ to AZ- it didn't feel like home.



Also my daughter Heather created a blog! Check it out here.

3 comments:

Joy For Your Journey said...

I swore none of my kids would have nick names because I liked their names and wanted to always use them. That lasted for the first three and the last two have about five nick names each. Oh well. The names for your kids are cute and fun to read.

Pancake said...

I have always loved nicknames, sorta like a family inside thing.

Ann Marie said...

I love nicknames also!
Your kids are so cute and talented!

Thanks for your kind comments for my Birthday!!
They made my day!! :)