Saturday, March 31, 2012

Simple Woman's Day Book- March 2012

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAY BOOK

Outside my window...
a car parked out front of my house with out of state plates from these guys! They surprised us on Sunday driving all night.  They were waiting for us to get home from church hiding in the kitchen.  This was taken at the Easter Pageant. Travis had never been before. 


I am thinking...
what to do for April Fools tomorrow.  They deserve a surprise this time from me!

I am thankful...
for my husbands birthday today.  He is the best and absolutely perfect for me!

I am praying...
that each of my family members feels the spirit while listening to General Conference and strengthens their individual testimonies.   I loved Pres. Eyrings talk and Pres. Packer and Pres Scott.  Can't wait for more tomorrow.

I am reading...
"Look up my soul, The divine promise of  Hope" by Gerald Lund.  Excited to get nie nie's book  It comes out next week.

I am creating...
an Easter box for my college daughter.  She leaves for Taiwan this month for study abroad.  She just found out she got a tuition paid scholarship from the University.  Awesome!

From the kitchen...
we had a huge breakfast this morning and will be going out for husband's birthday dinner tonight after Priesthood session. Cinnamon rolls tomorrow.
 
Around the house...
left over wrappings from the General Conference bags. A huge hit!

One of my favorite things..
I had a "Favorite Things  Party"  last week.  I'll do a post about it soon with recipes I served.  It turned out fabulous!  We had the best time!

A few plans for the next few weeks...
get back on the program.  With our surprise visitors and the party, a wedding reception, my friends birthday party, conference, husbands birthday I decided to just enjoy the week and not stress about food.  Which means I ate things I shouldn't.  I'm sure I gained but it was a conscience decision.  
Right now I'm feeling sick but trying to hold on until Monday when they leave. I have some kind of head cold and the chills.  Wish me luck because right now I just want to sleep. 

No comments: