Friday, April 6, 2012

Five Question Friday 4/6/12


1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?
I like hosting dinner at my house but it is nice to be a guest too.

2. Favorite Bible verse and why?
I have this one on my wall.  "Choose you this day whom ye will serve but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15

3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one?
I can't remember for sure but I think Police was my 1st concert and my most recent was The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  

4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?
I've probably been grandmothering and hopefully going on a mission with my husband.  I wonder if I'll learn to speak a new language?

5. What's your favorite Easter treat?
chocolate bunnies and jelly beans

No comments: